Crunchyroll, the most prominent anime-streaming service provider that shows tons of popular content. Being an anime enthusiast, you are quite friendly with the website. You have the opportunity to enjoy popular anime shows on Crunchyroll without any fees. About 45 million users used to utilize the top-visited site for entertainment purposes.
But the only shortcoming is you have to go through several unfair ads while streaming. It’s quite intolerable! The storms of ads make your experience quite irksome. If you want to experience ads-free anime shows, you need to have a paid account. Anyway, you can enjoy ads-free anime shows with Crunchyroll also. How? It offers tons of techniques to endure ads through several ad blockers.
Adblock Not Working On Crunchyroll _ Fix The Issue
Although you don’t have any options to skip the ads, fortunately, you may opt for adblockers to overcome the irritation. But sometimes AdBlock won’t work properly. Not to worry! Here you are going to learn how to fix the issue when AdBlock doesn’t work.
How To Stop Ads On Crunchyroll If Adblock Is Not Working?
Method 1: Use a browser with a built-in ad blocker
Using a browser that comes with a built-in ad blocker can be an effective way to block unnecessary ads. Let’s know the procedures:
- You can fix the issue if you use a browser that has a built-in feature of ad blocking. You can use Opera Mini for this purpose. It comes with a built-in ad blocking feature. When you send a request to the webpage of the Opera Mini, it prevents ad scripts.
- But you have to activate the feature to enjoy it. For activating the ad blocker, open the settings bar in the Opera Mini. Then search for the AdBlock feature. When found, enable it by clicking on the enable tab. You can do the task easily on your PC. Press ALT and P keys together and do the settings fast.
Method 2: Update your AdBlock extension lists
Updating your AdBlock extension lists is the second best solution to get rid of such annoying ads at all. Let’s learn how can you update the extension lists:
- First, move to the Google Chrome browser. Then search for the “Action Menu” bar.
- Then search for the “More Tools” option. And look for the extension lists.
- Look at the right side. You’ll find an option for “Developer Mode”. Activate it.
- Then you will get an ” Update Button”. For updating the extension list, tap on the “Update Button”.
- After updating extension lists, your second job will be restarting Chrome. When you finish restarting Chrome, go to Crunchyroll to check out whether ads are blocked or not.
Method 3: Reinstall your ad blocking extension
The third most important method to fix the irritating issue is to reinstall your ad blocking extension. Do you know how to reinstall ad blocking extensions? Reinstalling ad blocking extensions is quite easy. You only go through the right way. Let’s know how can you do it:
- First, you have to open Google Chrome Extensions. Follow discussed steps at the first solution where you get to know how to open Google Chrome Extensions.
- Then select the AdBlocker option and attempt to remove it.
- After that, you have to begin using the browser again. After restarting the browser, move to the Chrome Web Store.
- When you are on the Chrome Web Store, look for the AdBlocker to the search bar and then put it in Chrome.
- Last, of all, you have to relaunch Chrome. After relaunching Chrome, go to Crunchyroll and check whether the ads are still displayed or not.
- If you are facing the same issues even after updating your extensions, you have the best solution to reinstall them.
Method 4: Use a different ad blocker
Crunchyroll is one of the vastly visited websites that people used to show high-quality anime shows for free. But often your adblocking extensions can’t work with the techniques of Crunchyroll. If you encounter annoying ads still after doing the discussed methods, the last thing you need to do is to change your ad blocking extension at all. This may give you an effective solution.
You have a lot of extensions that you cope with
Crunchyroll ads, indeed. Among them some of the greatest extensions are-
- Adblock Plus
- StopAll Ads
- Ublock Origin
Let’s have a try at each extension included here. Install one from the list and check whether it can block ads or not. If not, go for the next one as your choice.
As you can see, we have rounded up the best 4 solutions to get rid of annoying ads. The following steps must ensure you an ad-free anime showing experience. Would you mind examining it? Well! Let’s check. I assure you will escape these disturbing ads when you follow the techniques. You know what? The discussed methods also work for other websites like Crunchyroll.
If you don’t want to go through the challenges, you may own a premium paid account. With a premium account, you can enjoy an ads-free smooth anime experience. You need to pay something to enjoy the experience. There are different paying rates for different websites but the price may start from 7.99 dollars per month. I guess that’s not a big question for you if you are an anime aficionado. Now, it’s up to you what you want to do.
Last Few Words:
Crunchyroll is one of the most familiar websites for those people who are fond of anime. If you are one of them, you arrive in the right place. Are unnecessary ads making you bored when you are enjoying anime shows in Crunchyroll? Wanna get rid of them? Right?
You are going to get the best techniques to follow here that you will like for sure. Here, in this article, we have talked over 4 easier methods to get rid of annoying ads when AdBlocker doesn’t work on Crunchyroll. Follow the discussed steps and enjoy a smooth experience.