Turn Your Grandparents Into Diamonds
One of the uncomfortable issues we face as humans, especially when we are young, is dealing with death. It is difficult to comprehend that the people we care about, people we depend on and love, will not be here forever.
One of the biggest mysteries of life is death. From dust to dust, ashes to ashes.
Although people will not be here forever, someone has pointed out that diamonds are forever.
What’s the big deal with Diamonds?
Here are ten interesting facts about diamonds:
- Diamonds are the only gems made of one element. They are made of pure carbon.
- Diamond has the highest hardness and thermal conductivity of any natural material.
- It is now possible to manufacture genuine carbon diamonds in a laboratory.
- The word diamond comes from the Greek word “Adamas.” It means invincible or indestructible.
- Diamonds form approximately 100 miles under the earth.
- Diamond is one of the best-known and most sought-after gemstones.
- They have been used as decorative items since ancient times.
- Diamonds are the earth’s hardest natural substance. So the only thing that can scratch a diamond is another diamond!
- Diamonds are found in every colour of the rainbow.
- Many ancient cultures believed diamonds gave their wearers courage and strength in battle.
What Does All of This Have to do With Your Grandparents?
That is an excellent question. So let’s try to connect the dots here.
Diamonds can now be manufactured in a laboratory. Yes, you read that correctly. Natural carbon diamonds can be manufactured in a laboratory.
They are generally cheaper than diamonds that have been mined underground or underwater. Rough diamond recovery is a costly process tainted throughout history with allegations of human rights abuses and conflict.
It is possible to take hair, nails, or cremation ashes from a person and incorporate them as a carbon source. The result – is a genuine diamond manufactured from the hair, nails or ashes of a loved one.
There are labs in the UK that provide this service. Dot one is established.
Now back to the subject of death – wouldn’t it be great if you could have a diamond lab-grown out of the essence of the people that you love? People such as, for instance, your grandparents (dot two).
Imagine you could have that diamond set into a piece of jewellery that acts as a permanent reminder of the special people in your life – even after they have passed on?
Since diamonds are forever, the memories and essence of your loved ones can live on forever in the diamond pendant that adorns your neck. An eternal reminder of where you come from.
So What Is The Gemstone Takeaway From All Of This?
So yes, you can turn your grandparents into diamonds and remember them forever.
You don’t have to wait until your loved ones pass on. You can harvest nails and hair from them while they are still with us, and they can even be involved in the process, ensuring that they have a say in how they will be remembered.